Sunday, July 29, 2012

Let the Record Show

In my last post I failed to mention that THOMAS also ran at the Greenland Independence race.  He ran the 100 yard sprint and came in first.  Congratulations, Thomas!

I haven't been blogging lately, and I haven't been running much, either.  I keep saying that this week I'll be back on the ball, but I really mean it this week.  I can't use the new work schedule as an excuse: since I'm working relief, my work schedule will never be one I can get used to.

Any situation can be either an excuse to fail, or a reason to succeed.

My goal will be to get back in the habit of running every other day.  I will just have to learn to plan ahead to fit my runs in with my work schedule and other obligations.  "Somebody busier than you is running right now."  So true!


No comments:

Post a Comment