Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

We are two days into the new year, and I haven't screwed up writing the date even once.

I usually make resolutions for the new year, but I haven't yet this year. Maybe I'll have my act together in time for the Chinese New Year, January 23 this year. It will be the year of the Dragon. Cool.

I did put together a workout schedule for myself for this month. I will be running every other day and doing either strength training (weights) or yoga or resting the other days of the week. My main goal this month will be to build my base mileage. I'm also doing some interval runs to break up the treadmill monotony.

So, more on resolutions to come! I'll also be recording weight and measurements, and I'll talk hubby into taking some fitness pics for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment