Monday, August 29, 2011

Ouch!

My knees are really hurting today, so I'm taking it easy. I don't think this is an actual injury; they both hurt the same, and they started hurting after my run yesterday, not during. I'm hoping by tomorrow they will feel better. I'm supposed to run three miles tomorrow, then two miles on Thursday, then rest two days before Sunday. I'll see how it goes.

My poor knees. I think they have aged twice as quickly as the rest of me. Actually, almost all my joints pop and crackle without provocation, but especially my knees. It's a little embarrassing when I'm trying to do squats or lunges and whoever is in the room asks, "What's that noise?" It's not a bowl of Rice Crispies cereal or somebody tearing apart celery; it's just Mom's old knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment