Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Four Quick Things

1) A new poll is up. Vote! Don't be shy!

2) We have been wheat-free for one week, and I like it. My skin is clearing up, my energy levels are improved, my digestion has been better, and, so far, this doesn't seem to be having a negative impact on our food budget.

3) Hubby and I have been doing an Upper Body and Core routine that I put together all by my little amateur self. Basically I chose three of my favorite weight training exercises for each of the major muscle groups of the upper body (or at least the ones I could think of): chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, back, and abs. We do these moves in quick succession through three circuits. It's a fun way for me to start learning to design my own workouts, and I enjoy working out with my favorite buddy in the whole world.

3 1/2) But it is totally unfair that hubby is already stronger than me.

4) I've figured that, in order to get to an "athletic" body composition, I need to get down to 147. That means a loss of another 23 pounds. I don't know if that's a realistic goal, but I might as well keep it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment